Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mission Stork

He’s finally here! Actually he’s 6 weeks old (he’s getting too big too fast!)… I’m just a little slow getting back to any kind of normalcy that I once enjoyed. I’m finding that the sleepless nights/frequently interrupted sleep is taking its toll on me and I find myself joining our son for naps during the day, thus leaving little or no time for anything else. I seem to barely have time to keep up with the laundry let alone keep up with my other hobbies. So I’m a work in progress –definitely getting use to the whole mommy thing, but enjoying every minute of it. He is such a precious, sweet, beautiful boy! (I would put a plethora of pictures in this post, but that kind of defeats the purpose of anonymity – but take my word for it, he is pretty darn cute!) :-)

The little guy decided to make his appearance on April 30, a week past his due date. Thankfully my mom was able to come out for a nice two week stay. It was SO incredibly nice to have her here. The birth, though not what I planned, went very well with no complications, and our son is very healthy – all of which I am incredibly grateful for.

I’m enjoying every minute with my little guy. Being a mom is the best job ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment