Saturday, December 21, 2013

The End of the Beginning

Prince Charming finished his first semester!!! Last week was pretty busy with his studies, but this week has been nice with minimal late night studying (I think PC was just done with school) :-). Now it’s time for a much-deserved (and needed!) break. We leave this evening for a wonderful two weeks home with our families. I started to point out that PC is already 1/8 of the way to being a doctor, but that just seems depressing considering how long we have left. So I think I’ll stick to keeping track by the year. ;-)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard not to keep track of the days and hours.... they do pass quickly. Of course, everyone on the other side says that. And eventually you will too:-) Best of luck this new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to being on the other side, but enjoying these times too :-)

      Delete